Sunday, February 20, 2011

Breakfast this AM

So Jeremy wanted to do a stuffed French Toast, and use a banana cream cheese stuffing, sorta like what goes in a dessert chimmy chunga.

Then he decided he wanted to layer it rather than stuff it and have me just make the french toast.  He did buy unslices Challah bread. I had him cut it up for me and then left him to work on his "Stuffing".

Simple french toast, eggs and cinnamon, then fry on the griddle.  I made each of the boys 2 and said ok I am done cooking this stuff. Jeremy was like where is yours.  I dont know i get weird on that kind of thing.  When it comes to grilled cheese and also eggs and french toast after I make like 6 of em, 8 when Joseph lived with us, I am just done by the time it comes to making mine.  So instead I took my slices buttered them and drizzled honey on them...yum yum for that.

Jeremy didnt get his recipe right or couldnt get the taste he was looking for I should say.  Connor LOVED it, Alex didnt, Jeremy said tasted better with Maple Syrup on it.  Me I thought it tasted like Banana's Forrester.

No comments:

Post a Comment