Friday, February 11, 2011

Not really a Cuban Sandwich

ok so I have seen them made on tv..I know Jeremy eats and likes them. So when I went shopping this week they had Cuban Rolls on sale, so I got them and decided to give it a shot!

So 1st off couldnt get already cooked roast pork and frankly was too lazy to make it and wasnt sure what kind of pork is used for roast pork.  So I improvised....SUASAGE!!!!

So, needless to say Jeremy was over my shoulder the entire time...apparently it cant be a real cuban with sausage, should be swiss cheese not provolon, i used brown mustards needs to be yellow mustard, i dont have a sandwich press.

Anyhow, made it my way and it was good. Jeremy said it wasnt a "real" cuban but it was taste. Can't really ask for more now can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment