Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chicken yet again

So, I defrosted chicken breasts...then came the mad dash for dang it what am I going to make with it?  so recipe sites here I come...I couldnt find anything that caught my eye on Foodnetwork, so moved to all recipe and decided on something french, with some corn bread and rice on the side, ok so only the chicken was french!

Famous Chicken Francaise...famous where? I think someone just picked a name for it.

Anyhow was really good!  At the end I had all of this left over sauce, so I added a tablespoon of flour to it, turned up the heat and wisked the heck out of it until it thickened and then poured it over the chicken.

And OMG even the kids ate it.

OOOOOO and before i forget I learned from watching all kinds of cooking shows, to use Chicken Broth instead of water when making rice WOW WOW WOW what a difference that makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment