Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dinner from Thursday Night

Sorry I know I didn't post this the night I made it but, it has been CRAZY around here.  Anyhow, I made Thanksgiving Tonight, recipe by Rachel Ray. Ok let me just say YUCK oh yeah and can we say YUCK! The sauce wasnt too bad, maybe if u were going to use it on a pork roast or even meatloaf, but the meatballs for this thing were OMG not nice tasting. And it gave me heartburn? Aggita? Gall Bladder Attack? Not sure which one but it gave me something.

If you are going to venture into making this I suggest:
1. READ the ENTIRE recipe 1st.  It has you multi tasking so you need to make sure your prep is done and ready and that you can make pasta, meatballs and sauce at the same time.

2. Saute the raw vegitables before using them, as they were still crunchy in the meatballs..not a nice texture in a meatball.

3. I wouldn't soak the stuffing, the meatballs were way to wet and I had to keep adding dry stuffing mix to even get them to stick together.

Anyhow if you do try it and you get it to work, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment