Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friday Night

Last Friday night we went to GroveFest at my kids elementary school, Citrus Grove Elementary School.
They had carnival rides and food and stuff.

But the reason that I am posting this here is because we ended up eating dinner there and the food was being donated by Olympic Diner. They serve Greek Food. It appears that there are 3 restaurants:  Olympic Diner located in Palm City, FL, Olympic Taverna Jensen Beach, FL, and Spiros Taverna, Jupiter, FL.

Jeremy and I both had Gyro Platters. It came with The Gyro, and a greek salad.  OMG the salad dressing was YUM YUM YUMMY! And the gyro was tasty, however it was light on the sauce so mine was dry.  I am chalking that up to the fact it was at GroveFest and would be better at the restaurants.

Gonna have to take a trip to one of them soon and see what I can find..baklava is HIGH on my list of must haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment