Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paula Dean's Swiss Steak

Ok, so while watching the Foodnetwork on TV I found Paula Dean.  And there she was in all her southern glory making mouth watering foods.  And she made it look so simple.  The thing she was making today was her momma's swiss steak in a dutch oven. The recipe can be found here Swiss Steak Recipe: Paula Dean.

So, I said that's it, I am going to get off my butt and make that swiss steak!

I went to the store, got all the stuff I needed, even had the butcher at Publix Supermarket, custom make me my cube steaks from the correct cut of meat Paula said to.

AND WOW!!!! Success 2!

Oh and for left overs the next day we took soft taco shells, and used the left overs as frajitas, and frankly it was an entirely different meal.  So, 2 for 1 on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment